100G OM3-300 QSFP MPO MTP Cable With 6 x LC Duplex Uniboot Connector Aqua
MPO/MTP Fan out Assembly (Pre-terminated) allow for rapid deployment of multi-port patch field connectivity in high-density. Storage area network and data center LAN applications, ensuring sufficient use of horizontal and vertical rack pathways through the use of small form factor cable.
Build with modular MPO/MTP connectivity and LC/SC/FC connectivity, these assemblies provide compatibility, flexibility and system performance in high density LAN/SAN switch equipment distribution area.
MTP/MPO Features and Benefits:
1. Utilize MPO Connectors - small Form Factor, 12Fibers or 24Fibers push/pull optical connectors. 2. Rapid Deployment - Application specific designs Tailor configuration and breakout construction to application requirements to minimize waste, optimize cable management, speed deployment, and improve flexibility and manageability for lower installation costs.
3. Factory terminated - Provides a quick-to-deploy, scalable solution to improve reliability and reduce installation time and cost.
4.100% tested (test data supplied) - Assures verified optical performance for improved network integrity.
5. High-density cable - Uses pathway space more efficiently to improve manageability and reduce installation costs.
6. Optimized Performance - Assemblies constructed with low loss MPO/MTP OECE proprietary MT polishing Provides low insertion loss and high return loss, minimizing variability for improved channel link loss performance.
7. Standards Compliance:
- Jacketed cable is compliant with NFPA 262 Optical Fiber Nonconductive Plenum (OFNP) or IEC-60332 Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) flame rating, compliant with Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and REACH SvHC.
- MPO connector complies with IEC-61754-7 & EIA/TIA-604-5.
MPO patch cables are used to make the interconnections between the MPO cassettes
or connections to active equipment with MPO/MTP interface.
In cases where an MPO patch cord is connected (through an MPO coupler) to another
MPO patch cable, one of the two MPO connectors must be male (equipped with pins).
MPO patch cables are available in 3 different wire map configurations: Straight,
Total Flipped or Pair Flipped MPO patch cables are available in multi-mode and